EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland)
Parking spaces are available in limited numbers on the EPFL campus; we strongly recommend using public transport (metro line M1 from Lausanne or Renens, bus lines 58 from Morges and 33 from Ecublens/Renens/Prilly, train lines to Lausanne or Renens): see local public transport website here.
Badges & programme (Registration)
- Please pick up your official LATSIS2016 badge and symposium program
- Monday November 14 : 8.00am - 5.00pm in front of the Salle Polyvalente
- Tuesday November 15 : 8.00am - 5.00pm in front of the Salle Polyvalente
- Wednesday November 16 : 8.00am - noon in front of the Salle Polyvalente
Rooms have been pre-reserved for this symposium (Sunday Nov 13 to Thursday Nov. 17). This pre-reservation is valid until October 2, 2016. To reserve a room in this group, please mention LATSIS2016. Contact : SwissTech Hotel, Route Louis-Favre 10b, 1024 Ecublens, Tel. +41 21 694 06 10, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.sthotel.ch
As number of rooms is limited, they will be attributed on a first come, first served basis.
For other hotels in or near Lausanne, please visit the tourist office web site: http://www.lausanne-tourisme.ch/en/
LATSIS 2016 Posters, breaks, lunches and Gala dinner
- POSTERS: please install your posters on the boards inside the Salle Polyvalente - remove at the end of the symposium. Poster format is: A0 (841 mm x 1189 mm) vertical
- Coffee breaks between sessions will also take place inside Salle Polyvalente
- The lunches will take place at the Restaurant le Parmentier
- The Gala dinner, will take place at the Lausanne Olympic Museum (reserved to people who specifically registered for this event)
Wireless access to the internet will be granted to LATSIS2016 participants. You will find the code in the meeting room.
Access - wear your badge
Access to the Salle Polyvalente meeting room, coffee breaks, lunches and the Gala Dinner will be allowed only for holders of the LATSIS2016 badge, which should be worn or carried with you at all times.